Jack has replaced a couple rotten deck frames, and is preparing more as he continues to remove rot along the port side.
I took apart the seats and window frames so I can sand and put a few coats of fresh varnish on them. I finished painting the hull and let it dry over the weekend. I'll continue sanding the deck and rub rails in preparation for varnish.
We finished milling all the mahogany for the bottom planks. But first, Jack is working on fitting the plywood for bottom.
Shane is working on some final chrome detailing.
Shane is working on the interior design layout now and dry fitting the seat stringers.
Check back weekly for updates about our current projects and shop happenings!